On 19th Apr 2014 I attended a seminar regarding building business through the internet. The name of the seminar was Internet Wealth Summit: Creating Massive Wealth Using Just the Internet, which was held by WealthMastery.sg (http://www.wealthmastery.sg).
There were supposedly to have 4 speakers:
Calvin Woon, is the Managing Director of Zion Global Marketing Pte Ltd and the co-founder of WealthMastery.sg. Featured for his online entrepreneurial activities by MyPaper, a Singapore news publication early in his career, Calvin has helped increase interest in internet marketing amongst the masses over the years. His extensive experience in the industry has made him one of the most recognisable figures online as well as a highly sought after internet marketing coach & consultant by many. His expertise and knowledge is best reflected in his achievements where his online businesses have generated over $2 million dollars in revenue online. His personal belief is, the internet levels the playing field for anyone who wants to start a business and the most important thing needed for success is having the right knowledge and using the right system.
Patricia Lin, is the co-founder of WealthMastery.sg and the director of Zion Global Marketing Pte Ltd. She developed her portfolio and expertise in the specialized field of Internet Marketing while pursuing her B.A (Psychology) course at the National University of Singapore which she completed in 2008. She has been featured in several local publications such as The Straits Times and MyPaper alongside Calvin for their achievements and has also been invited as a guest speaker on Mediacorp TV program, Shoot! for her expert opinion and knowledge in Internet Marketing. Together with Calvin, she currently coaches and mentors aspiring online entrepreneurs using a simple 5 step system that is designed to help anyone create a profitable business and generate full time income using just the Internet.
Mr. Stuart Tan, MBA (Western Michigan), BA (Hons), S.D.C.G., is a serial entrepreneur and highly regarded as the #1 success coach and godfather of internet marketing in Singapore. He is also the best-selling author of Secrets of Internet Millionaires and Secrets of Millionaire Students. He has been interviewed and featured in various media such as Live 938FM, NUSS Graduate Magazine, The Aspirant, Today and The Graduate for his many achievements. An Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Trainer, Stuart has over 20 years of training experience under his belt and has helped thousands of individuals and businesses achieve their personal and professional goals. And through his personal development approaches, he allows individuals to gain greater confidence, acquire greater self-mastery and develop timeless like skills.
Max Koh, is a fastest-rising copywriter and conversions specialist in Singapore and has been responsible for helping hundreds of Internet entrepreneurs achieve breakthroughs in their businesses through implementing his work and strategies. He currently works closely with his clients to acquire more leads and slaes using covert persuasion strategies used by influence masters to capture attention, build hunger and create desire (all by using the power of the written word). Max has a strong passion in training and teaching people the effective conversion strategies and knowledge that he has and seeks to create a positive difference in peoples’ lives.
I supposedly to attend the seminar for one day, from morning until evening, but somehow I felt that the content is not so interesting to me. So I left the seminar at the lunch-break.
Though I left half-way, I managed to write down some materials that I thought is useful in this business. Below is the materials that I managed to get from the seminar:
- Investing in yourself is the best thing to do
- Rich men always look for network while the rest look for work
- Formal education gives us the power to survive while self-education gives us the power to get the fortune
- When you know what you want bad enough, you will get a way to get it
- Success is not meant to be pursued, but be attracted by the person you become
Benefit of internet business:
- Work from home
- 24/7 income generation
- work as I have time
- can work from anywhere
- global audience
- low capital
Problem with internet business:
- traffic to the website
- don’t know the steps
Successful person always has right behaviours, physiology, strong beliefs, and good strategies.
- are pro-active
- are positive people
- have coaches/mentors
- take responsibilites for their success
- hang around with successful entrepreneurs
Methods to do internet business:
- Sell your own product, such as physical product and digital information product
- Sell your own service
- Promote other people products as an affiliate
- Don’t have to create your own product
- Don’t have to deal with customer support service
- Examples: oxysleep, amazon
Internet Empire Mastery:
- Identify a topic that has hungry buyers. Find market full of buyers. Successful entrepreneurs can provide solution for problems
- Find a product to sell/promote
- Search in Google “<topic> affiliate program”
- Build a database
- Example: Groupon, Amazon
- build a database of people who are interested in your topic.
- use “Squeeze Page”
- Conversion Rate -> the rate of converting a website visitor into a lead
- you need to master persuasive writing
- Case study:
- improving myself.sg
- meeting room rental singapore
- Drive traffic
- Web traffic = blood line
- Two main type of traffic: Free traffic and Paid traffic
- Free Traffic:
- Social media marketing
- Forum marketing
- Video marketing
- Paid Traffic:
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Google Adwords
- Facebook advertising